Minecraft Bedrock is one of the most popular video games of all time, loved by millions of players around the world. The game is available on a variety of platforms, including consoles, PC, and mobile devices. Minecraft Bedrock 18.104.22.168 is the latest version coming for mobile, which is also known as Minecraft Pocket Edition.
Minecraft Bedrock Preview 22.214.171.124
Archaeology Feature Set: Experimental Features
The following features have been added to the Archaeology feature set:
- Brush item
- Decorated Pot block
- Four Pottery Shards (Arms Up, Skull, Prize, and Archer)
- Suspicious Sand block
- Suspicious Sand in the Desert Temple
- Suspicious Sand in the Desert Well
Brush: The Brush is a craftable item that can be used to brush various things.
Pottery Shards and Decorated Pots: Pottery Shards have images on them and cannot be crafted, but can be found in the world. A Brush is required to reveal the images. Four Pottery Shards can be crafted into a Decorated Pot with a picture on each side. The Brick item can be used instead of Pottery Shards, but the sides created from Brick items will not have images. To retrieve Pottery Shards from a Decorated Pot, smash it with any block-breaking tool or pick it up without breaking it by hitting it with a fist.
Suspicious Sand: Desert Temples and Desert Wells now contain Suspicious Sand, which is fragile, hard to spot, and easily destroyed. If the Suspicious Sand is found and brushed with a Brush, it can reveal buried objects.
Work in Progress: We are providing an early look at these Archaeology features and would like to receive feedback to improve or expand them.
Sniffer: The Sniffer is now available as an experimental feature. The Sniffer is the winner of the Minecraft Live 2022 mob vote and the first “ancient” mob added to the game. Sniffers cannot be tempted or tamed and are passive friendly mobs. They sniff in the air and occasionally dig for seeds. The Torchflower seed can be used to breed two Sniffers and can be planted on farmland to grow into a flower. The fully grown flower can be harvested and replanted or crafted into a dye.
Features and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where an Ally holding a Lead could not be leashed unless the player held a full stack of 64 Leads in hand.
- Sounds from all Button types and Levers are now controlled by the “Blocks” slider in Audio Settings (MCPE-166420).
- Fixed a bug where Hoppers would not pull items after being unpowered from Redstone (MCPE-166434).
- Ghasts’ sound volume now fades as they move further away from the player (MCPE-35222).
- The swap item animation now plays when switching hotbar items of the same type with the same durability.
- The loading screen no longer flickers when entering the Nether in immersive VR mode.
- Fixed a bug where loaded Crossbows stayed loaded after shooting (MCPE-166827).
- Villagers now emit anger particles when hit by a player outside of a village.
- Horses cannot be pushed over Fences covered by Carpets anymore (MCPE-164717).
- When breeding horses, the baby horse has a chance of being better than its parents in speed, jump strength, and health, making horse breeding a viable way of getting great horses if a player starts with good parents and puts in enough time and Golden Carrots.
- Fixed a bug where moving the player or camera with a controller while text-to-speech for UI was turned on would cause the narrator to say “X of Y.”
- Fixed a bug where the Edit World screen could not be opened for a world if the corresponding world directory had a space in its name (MCPE-166763).
Technical Updates: Experimental Technical Features:
- BlockPermutation has been significantly refactored
Download Minecraft Bedrock 126.96.36.199 APK
To Download Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52 APK, click the button below:
About Minecraft Bedrock
Explore infinite worlds and build everything from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs. Create, explore and survive alone or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10.
EXPAND YOUR GAME:
Marketplace – Discover the latest community creations in the marketplace! Get unique maps, skins, and texture packs from your favorite creators.
Slash commands – Tweak how the game plays: you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.
Add-Ons – Customize your experience even further with free Add-Ons! If you’re more tech-inclined, you can modify data-driven behaviors in the game to create new resource packs.
Realms – Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform, anytime, anywhere on Realms, your own private server that we host for you. Try a free 30-day trial in-app.
Multiplayer – Play with up to 4 friends with a free Xbox Live account online.
Servers – Join free massive multiplayer servers and play with thousands of others! Discover gigantic community-run worlds, compete in unique mini-games and socialize in lobbies full of new friends!